Full Job Description
Have you had those days, when you are so into your work passion, that you look up at the clock and it’s now 2 p.m.? You leave work at the end of the day, and you are appreciated and thanked for your efforts and work? You say good-bye to your co-workers for the day, knowing you are excited to start your day tomorrow to enjoy working with your team again and to dive into your work for the day? If you have not experienced this, well that is FOCUS…. this is the culture we have and the dynamic, fulsome work we engage in.
This position is mainly remote in Ontario, with occasional meetings to Belleville, Ontario (head location) and then work across Ontario and possibly Canada for the onsite work that we conduct. Otherwise, you can work in the comfort of your home office.
This position is a cross between social work and business; highly administrative.
This is a 4 day/week position and salary will reflect this may hours (30 hrs./week). Our work environment includes but is not limited to:
- Work-life balance with a 4 day work week (Mon-Thurs).
- Mostly work-from-home days (remote work)
- When working from home, the incumbent must have a space where they can work comfortably and focus on their tasks. FOCUS will provide the necessary technology required to get the job done.
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Onsite work at organizations across Ontario and possibly Canada (travel required)
- All travel for work is paid
- Attendance at Tradeshows for Business Development
- Casual work attire at home and casual office attire when working in person
- On-the-job training
- Safe work environment
- Professional Development
- Wellness Days
- Wellness Allowance
- Benefits to be discussed
- Flex Time
Our organization is currently hiring an Accreditation Manager to oversee the accreditation processes. The ideal candidate will have a background in human services, and some type of project management experience, enjoy working with a team of professionals and possess the ability to engage with kindness and professionalism, delivering the highly quality work that FOCUS conducts.
The ideal candidate is someone who is most importantly a team player, engaging, social, a problem solver, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills, very familiar and comfortable with technology and the ability to wear many hats in a small organization.
Requirements (not limited to):
- A relevant University Degree or College Diploma (or equivalent) with several years experience working with people
- Valid Drivers License
- Having a car is necessary for the work of FOCUS
- Possession of and the ability to maintain a clear provincial criminal record check.
FOCUS Accreditation is professional, customer-centric, collaborative, and our goal is to to provide a comprehensive Quality Improvement and Accreditation Program that assists and support human service organizations to deliver operation and services that are of excellence to community-based human service organizations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year